Personal and Business Estate Planning
At Time Advice we aim to provide you with the best possible advice to assist you live a financially comfortable life now and in retirement. We know the importance of having sound corresponding legal advice and documentation.
It is our experience that collaboration between those giving you financial advice and those giving you legal advice leads to the best possible outcome for you.
So we formed a law firm, Time Advice Legal, in conjunction with lawyer Alan Farrar.
Words from our clients
“Time Advice Legal provided us with outstanding estate planning and SMSF guidance, uniquely tailored to our situation. We really value Alan's sensitive, thorough and professional approach and advice.”
Pat & Angie Cunningham
We have enjoyed working with Alan over a number of years. The areas of law in which he practices, listed below, are a natural fit with the work we do:
1. Personal – preparation and guidance on wills and powers of attorney;
2. Business – preparation and guidance for your ‘shareholder’, ‘buy/sell’ and ‘exit’ agreements;
3. SMSF – ongoing compliance advice and succession implications;
4. Probate – when a family member has passed away, we are able to assist in the granting of probate and the administration of the estate;
5. Conveyancing – buying or selling property? We can prepare the conveyancing documents to ensure smooth settlement.
All clients are different, both in their family and financial circumstances and in the outcomes they want.
Our process enables clients to develop an understanding of the benefits of taking a particular course of action and the risks of either doing otherwise or doing nothing, before committing to any assignment.
Time Advice Legal provides our clients with the benefits of fully integrated financial and legal services.
Alan heads our legal offering including personal estate planning, business Succession Planning, SMSF advice, probate and estate administration and property conveyancing.